Bergenia Ciliata mother tincture is a new remedy testing in India, giving very favorable results for the treatment of intestine and stomach chronic ulcers and renal calculi, beside it there is a wide range of its health benefits. Bergenia ciliata an evergreen ancient herb of Tibet and Nepal region belongs to the family Saxifragaceae species such as Bergenia stracheyi and Bergenia ligulata. In recent studies and research made by western scientists on this amazing plant brings a lot of interesting facts, even some experiments on rats prove it a miraculous herb. Bergenia ciliata mother tincture also added in homeopathic pharmacy in recent years and now it is widely used worldwide for its medicinal uses.
What are the medicinal uses Bergenia ciliata?
Medicinal importance of Bergenia ciliata is well recognized by various herbalists and scholars. Here is a comprehensive list of this herb for various medicinal uses, though it is already proved an anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-scorbutic, anti-viral, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic plant.
What are the common names of Bergenia ciliata?
Zakham-e-Hayat, Bud Mawa, Kodiya, Pashanbheda, cordifolia, Haw are the local names of Bergenia in India and Pakistan regions.
In what health conditions Bergenia ciliata is useful?
- It is very useful for all types of stomach and intestine ulcers like duodenal and peptic ulcers.
- It is the best natural treatment for Helicobacter pylori (h. pylori) infections.
- Haw roots tea is very beneficial for treating kidney infections and kidney stones.
- In Chronic kidney disease, its alcohol-free fresh extract of the whole plant gives the promising treatment.
- It has a significant effect on blood platelets, in low platelets, it could be used as a first aid remedy. Locally use to treat dengue fever in remote areas.
- Its blood cleansing properties detox the body from various toxic effects, hence it is a proven remedy to treat acne and pimples in young girls and guys.
- Various experiments on rats proved it a great aid for diabetes rheumatoid arthritis cases.
- This wonder plant is a natural way to cure Lichen Planus permanently.
- Enlarged spleen comes in a normal size if it is caused by malarial fevers or some digestive issues.
- Its antioxidant properties stand this herb in the line of first-grade anticancer herbal remedies.
- In Nepal, mountain people used Bergenia tea to treat ear and throat infections.
What are the Habit and Habitat of Bergenia?
Usually, its plant is up to 40 to 50 cm tall, it is found in moderate, cold, sub-alpine and alpine earth zones.
What are the taxonomic features of Bergenia plant?
You can only discover this herb on rocky soil; it refuses to grow on plain soil. Its leaves are bit flabby and hairy, red spots sometimes visible on dark green leave. Seeds are found in brown color, flowers giving a pink and white shade under sunlight.
What part of this plant used in medicines?
The whole plant is very useful for treating various diseases; the root is used for kidney issues, leaves, flower, and stem for serious gastric disease and cancers.
I'm becoming really sick of people thinking that the only way to make change happen in this world as though the government or going to protests. Yes, that can create change. But the government should main concern is profit from big businesses and corporations. The government is too big to create real change. The government can create equal pay for men and women but that doesn't fully solve equality because we ourselves must learn to love and treat one another as equals. A gap will always exist between men and women, whites and blacks, allopathy and homeopathy unless we change who we are and how we treat each other. As a naturopath or homeopath, every day is an open opportunity for you to succeed. Will you sit back and wait for things or will you go out and make them happen? Don't hesitate. Now is your chance to make moves, try out new herbs, made new homeopathic potencies from undiscovered plants and minerals. Take life by the horns and make something big happen. Never stop questioning anything in your professional life, but don't let those questions slow down your progress. Remember your past, but go full speed into your future. Your professional Life is what you make it.
Do what makes you happy. There are too many things going on in life to not enjoy yourself and be happy. Life gets tough sometimes but you have to continue to focus on the positive things happening. Bergenia is a wonderful new remedy for homeopathic literature. Your hard work in a field of homeopathy and positive energy will be contagious to others. Do your best every day and smile; Life is good!
Next: Natural TMJ Treatment