ITP is an autoimmune disorder that is very hard to diagnose. The very nature of an autoimmune disorder is there is no known cause or reason why they occur. Adult ITP does not go away. Childhood ITP can and usually does treated by hematologists. With ITP (low platelets) the lower the number the more bruising and darker you will see, this bruising can be caused just from a touch, also little pin like dots that are red, slight bruising is an indication the platelets are dropping but not dangerously low. ITP is idiopathic meaning it just happens. However they think strep throat and not finishing your antibiotics, poisonous blood, chronic stomach ulcers and miscarriage could cause it. Thrombocytopenia is the medical term mentioned the reduced number of platelets in the blood. Thrombocytes or platelets are nuclear of blood cells; it is mainly responsible for coagulation and consecutive enzymatic reactions in blood. It plays an important role in blood clotting. In a case of injury, these platelets play an important role in the formation of a blood clot and stop bleeding. Thrombocytopenia is a decrease of a platelet count below the level of 150 to 450 million in 1 ml blood samples and it could occur in humans and dogs.
|Homeopathy cures ITP|
Normally children have a better response to the ITP then adults, but with the standard treatment, the cure has a high rate. A recent study finds out, that platelet count increases when patients feel better generally, and decreases as their state of mind deteriorates. Your thrombocytopenia is autoimmune driven and most definitely linked to my mental state. Over 90% of diseases in humans are caused or convoluted by mental stress, so that's why homeopathy mental symptoms have preference over physical symptoms.
Symptoms and signs of low blood platelet count!
- The most typical is a skin-type mucosal bleeding, manifested as:
- Purple, bluish or blackish spots may appear on the skin.
- Easy hematoma even with a little hurt.
- There may bleed from nose without any reason.
- There may bleed of gums with or without brushing.
- There may start a disproportionate bleeding after minor skin injuries.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding may cause bloody stools without stomach ulcers or piles.
- Sometimes it may start bleeding into the urinary tract which causes bloody urine.
- Women got disproportionately heavy menstrual bleeding.
- There may start a significant bleeding during minor surgical cuts.
Possible Causes of Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura!
- This an autoimmune disease, still medical science is unable to trace the exact cause of ITP but various studies and research works show some possible causes of this deadly disease.
- Side effects of antibiotics may trim down the development of platelets in the bone marrow.
- An insect bite sometimes causes a venomous blood and it starts destroying the platelets.
- Chronic inflammation of kidneys may also lead to low platelets count.
- After effects of typhoid fever, malaria, dengue fever may also cause ITP at some age.
- Thrombocytopenia causes may include blood cancers, aplastic anemia, vitamin B12 deficiency, enlargement of the spleen, misuse of drugs, HUS, snake bites, poisonous stings, heavy drugs, HIV, chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
Possible risk factors of allopathic treatment!
ITP has failed to respond sufficiently to steroids and Azathioprine, and IVG has only a very temporary improvement in platelet count. Doctors don't know much about ITP, they just use a standard treatment and normally it works. But there are the chronic patients, where the cortisone treatment, the splenectomy, and the immunosuppressive treatment don't work and in that cases, the doctors don't know what to do next.
ITP most frequently asked questions!
1. Does a patient with ITP must require hospitalization?
A patient with ITP usually does not require hospitalization, but it urgently required if a patient got severe mucosal bleeding. All analytic tests and remedial decisions can be done on the complete checkup of the patient.
2. What is a safe level of platelets count?
The number of platelets in itself is not a sign of the risk of bleeding; the bleeding rate also depends on various other causes (vessel permeability, blood clotting, immune status). Generally, a safe threshold for spontaneous bleeding regarded value thrombi 30 x 10 9 / l, and the platelets count should be according to clinical diagnostics.
3. What are the symptoms of intracranial hemorrhage?
The first clinical sign is an unwanted headache and other symptoms of intracranial hypertension include vomiting, vertigo, hang around, unawareness of mind, spasm, etc with the existence of bleeding from the retina.
4. How to avoid intracranial hemorrhage, what are the other risk factors?
Risk factors include the value of platelets below 20 x 10 9 / l and the administration of aspirin with a head injury. There is always a bigger risk for children with momentous mucosal bleeding symptoms. Usually, it could happen at any age and at any time interval.
5. Does ITP aggravated by vaccination? How to continue vaccination after acute ITP?
Vaccination may fast up the ITP symptoms. Most doctors suggest a gap of 3 months for vaccination in case of acute ITP cases, but in chronic cases, one should take several diagnostic tests to take any vaccination.
6. Does an acute ITP come back?
The danger of reversion of ITP is not so high in acute cases, but still there are minor chances of setback. If it comes back, you should consult your doctor with your complete medical history.
7. Does a lifestyle and eating habits also have an effect on your platelets level?
Yes, a bad lifestyle, such as living in a polluted area, no exercise, bad sleep trimmings, social problems, financial crises and eating unhealthy or processed food could drop your platelets count level.
8. Do the infants also victimize by ITP?
ITP disorder in infancy is rare, but it exists. In early infancy (up to 3 months) should be expelled alloimmune thrombocytopenia. Clinical manifestations are similar to those of older children; the first symptom could be a petechial rash on arms, legs or anywhere on the body but the risk of internal bleeding is minor.
9. What are the possible option for and ITP patient to get back normal range of platelets count?
Splenectomy and bone marrow transplant are the possible options which sometimes help a patient to get back a safe level of platelets count but still there are various risk factors.
10. Is there any cure for ITP in alternative medicines?
Yes, alternative medications such as, herbal, Ayurvedic and homeopathy claims to cure ITP, but the success rate of ITP cured with homeopathy is 100%.
What is Splenectomy?
Splenectomy is the surgical withdrawal of the whole or some part of the spleen. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and requires approximately one-week hospitalization. It's always hard to make a decision, because a surgery isn't something to take it lightly, but also taking drugs all time isn't good either, They usually do not consider splenectomy for children as there is a high incidence of it going into remission spontaneous (for kids that are- but it can take some time.) They tend to treat symptomatically for youngsters due to the potential side effects for growing youngsters. Besides ITP splenomegaly is suggested in many other diseases, like cirrhosis, cancer, since. Leukemia’s and lymphomas etc.
Warnings for patients with thrombocytopenia!
- Stay away from all kind of preservative foods and soft drinks.
- It is not recommended to use drugs like aspirin that affect platelet function, as well as anticoagulants medicines in patients with a history of venous thrombosis.
- Do not use spicy foods and fast foods.
- Excessive alcohol use is also unfortunate for people with low platelets.
- Do not take apart in hard sports, like baseball, soccer, hockey, wrestling, etc.
- Minimize the salt intake in your daily meal.
- Avoid strong chemicals interaction, such as strong smelling perfumes, soaps, shampoo, etc.
A cured case of ITP with homeopathic treatment!
This case was administrated by myself; actually, I cured several ITP cases with the help of homeopathy. A guy name XYZ come to me with low blood platelets symptoms, with minor bluish bruises on his body. Allopathic doctors diagnosed him with ITP disorder, when he comes to me his platelets count were 15000. I take his symptoms; have a look at his symptoms.
Physical appearance: height, 5 feet 7 inch, thin body with wheatish face complexion.
Mind: intellectual faculties, bold thoughts, fearless, impaired thinking, don’t like to live alone, mostly friendly mood.
Likes: He like spicy foods, cold drinks, ice cream, fresh drinks, icy water and sleep.
Dislikes: He doesn't like warm food or drinks, mental work, thunderstorms.
I gave him a single dose of Phosphorus 200 at night and ask him to report me back after 15 days with his latest CBC report. Surprisingly after 15 days his platelets jumped from 15000 to 150000. I did not give him any further dose now it’s more than 3 years and he never dropped his platelets count again. He is married now and living a happy life without ITP.
Homeopathic remedies for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura!
Lachesis: This remedy is suitable for patients with oily skin with low or no sweating at all. The patient got bluish and blackish bruises, trembling tongue like a snake is the pet symptom of Lachesis. Hemorrhage may start from any part of the body including eyes. This is a left-sided remedy.
Crotalus Horridus: In this remedy lack of sweating and shaky tongue are also pet symptoms but unlike Lachesis, patient of this remedy got a dry skin. Another snake poison remedy Crotalus Cascavella is its complementary remedy. Besides ITP, you could also use this remedy as a vaccination for dengue fever. This right-sided remedy.
Vipera Berus: This is a very important remedy to boost up platelets level and it give an excellent result in patient with a history of inflammation of veins and kidney inflammations.
Cortisone: it gives very favorable results in a patient with a history of steroids; it is also a great remedy to antidote steroids side effects. It will increase platelet count without any further side effect.
Phosphorus: An amazing remedy works great if symptoms are matching with the patient. Patients of Phosphorus like cold things and got fearful in a case of platelets drop. The patient got black, greenish and bluish bruises on the body with shiny bloody hemorrhage from nose or gums. This is also a left-sided remedy.
Kreosotum or Creosote: Patient of this remedy run for urination, he cannot stop his urination for a long time. So if you find this pet symptom in any ITP patient, a single dose of Kreosotum is enough to cure him.
Sanguinaria Canadensis: A patient with low platelets cannot tolerate with sunlight and perfumes smell.
Cinchona officinalis: In this remedy a patient with ITP always got a pale face and a history of wastage of massive body fluids, like blood, sweat, semen. Enlargement of the spleen and bitter taste of the mouth are also the important symptoms.
Muriaticum Acidum: In this remedy mostly bleeding starts from the mouth, the mouth may fill up with bloody bubbles. The patient feels so mentally tired all the time.
Acetic Acid: Works great in ITP patients with the history of abusive usage of sauces, salt, energy drinks, soft drinks and vinegar's.
Trinitrotoluene: TNT brings a tendency to hemorrhage purpura under the skin and unreasoned bleeding from the nose. Besides platelets, red blood cells may also drop in this remedy.
Arsenic Album: One of the great and most important remedy for ITP treatment, the patient got yellowish and bluish spots on the body. The arsenic patient cannot sit for long at one place; he wants to change his sitting positions too frequently. This is a great medicine for restless patients.
Although there's a lot of information on the internet about Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and it's always good to talk to other people that already gone through some stages of the disease. Homeopathic medication has got really great and 100% successful results, both for acute and chronic cases. By using homeopathy approach, you could also treat ITP in dogs, low platelet count in dog’s boosts up after using matching remedy.